Sunday 9 September 2012


15 Romantic Ways to express your Love and spice up your Married/love life




Everybody like surprises and if it about spicing up your love life it will be no better than trying some, out of the routine, tricks to make your partner feel special. So what are you waiting for, try few of the tricks today and see the smile on the face of your life partner.

1. Puzzle him/her
Leave clues around the house for him to find. Once he has all the pieces together let him/her piece it together to read - I Love You.

2 Let your partner get starry eyed
Use the scraps from Glow-in-the-Dark sticker pages and cut out the words "I LOVE YOU". Stick them over your partner's side of the bed. Every night, when the lights go out your sentiment glows on the ceiling!

3. Serenade your partner
Pick a song that is special to both of you and exercise those vocal chords. You are sure to win brownie point for the gesture, just make sure you practice before you take the stage.

4. Create a photo album with witty one liner
It will put a smile on your face and remind you of all the special moments and memories you have spent together.


5. Candlelight dinner and dessert
Whether it's the meal on the plate or a kiss on the lips, make sure your partner knows that you are the hottest one on the menu.

6. Cook dinner together
Instead of going to a fancy restaurant for an expensive meal, cook a simple but delicious dinner at home, and enjoy each other's company.

7. Sign up for a ballroom dance class
Try Latin ballroom dancing, brush up your moves and have a blast together on the dance floor.

8. Say it with toast
Prepare a special breakfast for your love one and surprise them with it. If you have an espresso machine try making a heart with froth on the coffee and toast with jam that reads I love you.

9. Say it with a heart-shaped sandwich
Carve heart-shaped bread and fill it with your partner's favorite fillings. They are sure to appreciate the treat and the gesture.

10. Take off on a trip together
Celebrate being together with a trip to your favorite holiday destinations.

11. Milky way
Hide a bunch of silly prizes and a card in your lover's favorite cereal.

12. Cut an album
In your own voice, record poetry or a song on a CD for your partner to listen to on the way to work or while he or she is out of town.

13. Say it on the mirror, mirror on the wall
Use that old tube of lipstick to write a good morning greeting on the mirror.

14. The tasting game
Take strawberries, chilies, chocolate, mix different flavors and blindfold your partner. If they guess the right one reward them with a kiss.

15. Go the tech way
Change the screen saver on the computer to a scrolling message. For added effect, use a wingding or character font that can't be read without decoding.

5 comments:

  1. Husband left me and my kids , i was passing though pains, sorrow, heartbroken, i was going crazy but this is how i restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. I’m Tiffany Wilson from UK. I want to share my testimony with every-one.. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr Frank Ojo a spell caster. So, If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again, so here his email address { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, His Mobile number: +234)80- 7237-0762, Dr Frank Ojo is the best spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR OSUN (FAITHFULLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) CURED MY ACNE AND HERPES DISEASES
    NAME: Mrs Mill Ty
    COUNTRY/STATE : NJ USA
    I wantto thank Dr Osun for helping me get rid of ACNE AND HERPES DISEASES , I was diagnosed for almost 8 months , I triedso many remedies , hospitals and no result , I was so confused and someone talked about Dr Osun herbal cure online and I contacted him , he gave me a medicine that cured me within 2 weeks . this is real and guaranteed .
    Contact him today for any cure
    PHONE: +2347035519489
    EMAIL: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com
    SITE: https://faithfullovespell4.wixsite.com/drosun

    ReplyDelete
  3. A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Abaka HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS EMAIL OR WEBSITE (Https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com direct address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com)..What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Abaka who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Abaka for he has made my life complete by bringing back my wife to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Abaka is a God on Earth. My wife and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Abaka helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my wife came home begging that she needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact; (drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +2349063230051.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across Dr. Godday email address online how he has fixed broken relationship without delay. and i was really happy to contact him because i and my husband has been apart for the past 9 months and it was really killing me so after i have contacted Dr. Godday he cast the love spell for me and make my lover to come back to my arms within 9 hours with full appreciation i want to thank Dr. Godday for his good works in my life. in case you need his help just contact via email address: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats App no +2349018437588

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete